Kabellose Fernbedienung der Digital Loks?

• Kabellose Fernbedienung der Digital Loks?

Ich brauche einen Lösungsvorschlag: meine Spur 0 Bahn verteilt sich auf 2 Räume und ich habe den Viessmann Commander in einem Raum.
    Ich möchte die Loks mit einer kabellosen Fernbedienung über den Commander Steuern. Welche Komponenten benötige ich da
    bzw. wie ist das zu realisieren?

lg
    Michael

• HI Michael

My need and probably other owners is to have the facility to use a remote wireless handset throttle which you have mentioned. In my case the need was due to the limited floor space for my model railway layout. Handsets linked by cable are not very convenient.

The JMRI open source free software group have a solution that enables the use of Apple's ITouch mp3 player as a wireless handset throttle. This talks via a wireless router accessed by the PC where the JMRI DecoderPro software is installed. You install the WIThrottle application from Apple's ITunes Applestore site on the ITouch and this is recognised as a throttle by the JMRI software.

Then you must remove the FDTI drivers for the Commander backup programme as the device I am about to mention also uses the FDTI drivers. Future backups must be carried out on another PC to avoid conflicts with the drivers.

Then you connect and install the Lenz LI-USB interface with software version 3.6 and launch the Lenz servor. This connects to the LSB bus of the Commander which is Xpressnet compatible as also is the Lenz device. The JMRI software can then drive the Commander by a throttle on the screen or via the ITouch. You select the servor for the interface in the preferences screen of the JMRI software and the WiThrottle in the Debug menu. However the control is very sensitive so that very careful control of the throttle is required. Function buttons work as well.

This may help you while we wait for the Viessmann Company to produce a solution.

John Ferguson

Commander with S88 Littfinski feedback for track monitoring and reed switches.

5 amp booster connected to the CDE port.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.