• Hi Jurgen,
    I and all Internatinal Viessmann clients are very excited by the new Commander 2 because it seems to cover the gaps versus the main competitors of the old Commander and moreover to go further.
    But my question is if Viessman Company strategy is to invest also on international markets and not only on the German one?
    Does Viessmann will invest in deliver and timely update in the future the Commander 2 user manuals at least in english language or it will continue to delivery user informatin in english language not in a timely way.
    A fantastic product has to be supported in the same way for all the markets and not only for the German one.
    Thanks and we all are waiting for more details on the Commander 2.
    Regards.
    Alessandro

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Alessandro,
    you are right, that must be an english Manual with the Commander 2.
    And we need an english language menue in the Commander.
    Our Interest by Viessmann ist to support the Products worldwide.
    I expect the next question our user is for , french, Italien, spain , norway ......
    We will look how we can made one Station for all but first language is German and English.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH

iA Jürgen Meier

• Thanks Jurgen.

Are there any links to access the infos? When more details on Commander 2 will be available?
    I have the current Commander and I wish to evaluate to buy the Commander 2, but I need to better understand the new functionalities.
    Regards
    Alessandro